- October 25, 2017. Chris Leibig, Cary Citronberg, Phoenix Harris, and Brad Haywood conduct mock trial at Sofia University Law School in Bulgaria.
- May 2017. Chris speaks at national association of criminal defense attorneys conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. (See Seminar Schedule)
- April 17, 2017. Chris speaks at the College of William and Mary about Criminal Defense and the Clemency Petitions in Capital Cases. (View Profiles)
- November 8, 2016. Chris Leibig, Joni Robin, Cary Citronberg and Sam Dworkin Travel to Berlin to Conduct Mock Trial Exercise at Humboldt University
- October 2016. Chris Leibig and Alexandria defense attorney Andrea Moseley with President of International Bridges of Justice founder Karen Tse and Washington, DC reception. (International Bridges of Justice)
- April 2016. Chris Leibig, Joni Robin, Cary Citronberg, Andrea Moseley, and Ellen Shultz scheduled to speak about American Criminal Defense at Aurhus Law School in Aarhus, Denmark.
- February 5 and 12, 2016. Chris speaks on the Fourth Amendment and Digital Evidence at the 2016 Virginia State Bar Criminal Law Seminar.
- November 2014. Meghan Shapiro and Chris Leibig lead death penalty seminar class at the college of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- November 2014. Kathryn Batey of The Law Office of Christopher Leibig addresses the 2014 Virginia Cannabis Conference in Williamsburg about defending marijuana cases.
- October 17, 2014. Chris Leibig, Joni Robin, Paul Pepper and Jasmin Mize take part in national town hall meeting on criminal law reform in Nassau, Bahamas. (View EDLS/Town Hall Program)
- October 2014. Chris Leibig, Paul Pepper, Joni Robin, and Jasmine Mize at Eugene Dupuch Law School in Nassau, Bahamas and Conduct Town Hall Meeting with Local Lawyers on Criminal Justice Issues. (View Discussion Flyer)
- October 2014. Chris Leibig lectures and takes part in public town hall meeting in Nassau, Bahamas. (View EDLS News Post)
- Law Office of Christopher Leibig Sponsors 2014 Virginia Event for Marijuana Legal Reform.
- Chris Leibig, Cary Citronberg, and Jasmin Mize speak to law students and professors at the National University of Ireland in Galway, Ireland.
- March 2014. Law Office of Chris Leibig becomes lead sponsor for the Northern Virginia Home Schoolers National Debate Team. Team finishes seventh in national tournament In New York.
- October 9, 2013. In the second in an annual series of lectures at foreign law schools, Chris Leibig, Joni Robin, Megan Thomas, Brad Haywood, and Cary Citronberg speak to two hundred plus students about American criminal defense at Hugh Wooding Law School in Port of Spain, Trinidad.
- October 9, 2013. Chris Leibig, Joni Robin, Cary Citrionberg, Megan Thomas, and Brad Haywood spoke to students and professors at High Wooding Law School in Trinidad and Tobago. (View Flyer)
- September 26, 2013. In Alexandria, Jeff Zimmerman, Chris Leibig, and Joni Robin taught continuing legal education on Federal Criminal Law. (View Program)
- September 12, 2013. Jon Kiyonaga, Joe King, Chris Leibig, and Nasim Sarvaiya taught a Continuing Legal Education Program at Alexandria Courthouse.
- August 16, 2013. Virginian's for Alternatives to the Death Penalty (VADP) event/happy hour draws 80 plus people at Old Town Office, hosted by Meghan Shapiro and Chris Leibig. (View Flyer)
- June 6, 2013. Chris was a guest speaker at the Virginia Norml Event (View Agenda)
- June 2013. Chris spoke at the virginia organization for reform of marijuana laws conference
- October 2012. Taught: Continuing Legal Education Seminar on General Criminal Defense with Joe King, Ryan Campbell and Meghan Shapiro (View Flyer)
- September 2012. Taught: Continuing Legal Education Seminar on General Criminal Defense with Joe King, Joni Robin, and Cary Citronberg
- September 2012. Taught: Continuing Legal Education Seminar in Alexandria with Joe King
- July 13, 2012. Taught: Continuing Legal Education Course on Digital Forensics in Martinsville, Virginia
- April 18, 2012. Taught: Stirling University Law School in Scotland about American Criminal Defense (View Flyer)
- March 30, 2012. Taught: Continuing Legal Education Course on Defense of Child Pornography Cases in Winchester, Virginia
- March 22, 2012. Spoke at: Fairfax County English as a Second Adult Education Program on Criminal Laws of Virginia
- February 24, 2012. Taught: Continuing Legal Education Course on Digital Forensics in Winchester, Virginia
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Heather Markman for Chris Leibig.