- Chris Leibig’s novel Almost Mortal receives its 3rd national recognition of the year – short list of 13 for Chanticleer Mystery and Suspense Award for 2016. Awards Ceremony to announce final winner in Bellingham, Was April 1, 2016. The Black Rabbit, republished in 2014 by Traveller’s Playground Press, also makes list of 13. View Chanti Reviews Website
- November 1, 2016, The Law Office of Christopher Leibig selected by U.S. News and World Report as a Top Criminal Defense Firm
- Chris selected by Best Lawyers as a top Lawyer in criminal defense for the third year in a row.
- Chris selected as a top lawyer in criminal defense for 2015-16 by Washingtonian Magazine. (selected each year since 2011)
- Law Office of Christopher Leibig Named a Top Lawyer in Criminal Defense in DC area by US News and World Report’s Best Lawyers.
- Chris Leibig selected as a top lawyer in criminal defense for 2014-2015 by Northern Virginia Magazine.
- October 2014, US News and World Report press release announced national best law firms awards. Law Office of Christopher Leibig selected as one of the best law firms in criminal defense.
- Law Office of Christopher Leibig selected by NOVA Magazine as a top lawyer in criminal defense for 2014
- Chris Leibig selected to Washingtonian Magazine’s 2013-2014 Top Lawyers in Criminal Defense
- Selected to Virginia and Washington DC Superlawyers for Criminal Defense 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Chris selected by “Best Lawyers” as one of the Top Criminal Defense Non-White Collar) Attorneys in America for 2014
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey comprising more than five million confidential evaluations by top attorneys. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers has been regarded — by both the profession and the public — as the most credible and definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States. Because no fee or purchase is required. being listed in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
The Best Lawyers in America is one of the most visible peer-review publications in the legal profession. We partner with many of the highest circulated publications in the world, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune and many more in the United States, plus numerous international publications including Handelsblatt (Gernamy), Les Echos (France), The Australian Financial Review, Expansión (Spain), and Business Day (South Africa).
- The Law Office of Christopher Leibig selected by Laws.com as one of the top 100 criminal defense law firms in the U.S., July 2013
- US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT “Best Lawyers” in Criminal Defense 2013
- Selected to Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Lawyers in Criminal Defense 2011
- Selected as a top lawyer in criminal defense by Northern Virginia Magazine 2010 through 2012
- Selected to Virginia Superlawyers for Criminal Defense 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Selected to Washington D.C.’s Superlawyers for Criminal Defense 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Selected to Nova Magazine’s “Legal Lions” for pro-bono work in Criminal Defense 2010
- Selected to Virginia Superlawyers “Rising Stars” for Criminal Defense 2007 and 2008
- Rated a top lawyer for criminal defense for Alexandria and Arlington in 2012 by avvo
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Heather Markman for Chris Leibig.