- Chris selected as a top lawyer in criminal defense for 2017-18 by Washingtonian Magazine. (selected each year since 2011)
- The Law Office of Christopher Leibig Selected as “Tier One” DC Area Criminal Defense Firm by US News and World Report “Best Lawyers” Edition. One of Only Six Northern Virginia Firms Selected.
- Chris Leibig selected as a Top Virginia Lawyer in Criminal Defense for 2017 by Super Lawyers. (selected each year since 2008)
- Chris Leibig selected as a Top Lawyer in Criminal Defense for 2017 by Northern Virginia Magazine. (selected each year since 2010)
- Chris Leibig selected as a Top Lawyer in Criminal Defense for 2017 by BestLawyers. (selected each year since 2013)
- Chris Leibig’s novel Almost Mortal receives its 3rd national recognition of the year – short list of 13 for Chanticleer Mystery and Suspense Award for 2016. Awards Ceremony to announce final winner in Bellingham, Was April 1, 2016. The Black Rabbit, republished in 2014 by Traveller’s Playground Press, also makes list of 13. View Chanti Reviews Website
- Law Office of Christopher Leibig selected by NOVA Magazine as a top lawyer in criminal defense for 2014
- Chris selected by “Best Lawyers” as one of the Top Criminal Defense Non-White Collar) Attorneys in America for 2014Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey comprising more than five million confidential evaluations by top attorneys. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers has been regarded — by both the profession and the public — as the most credible and definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States. Because no fee or purchase is required. being listed in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
The Best Lawyers in America is one of the most visible peer-review publications in the legal profession. We partner with many of the highest circulated publications in the world, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune and many more in the United States, plus numerous international publications including Handelsblatt (Gernamy), Les Echos (France), The Australian Financial Review, Expansión (Spain), and Business Day (South Africa).
- The Law Office of Christopher Leibig selected by Laws.com as one of the top 100 criminal defense law firms in the U.S., July 2013
- Selected to Nova Magazine’s “Legal Lions” for pro-bono work in Criminal Defense 2010
- Rated a top lawyer for criminal defense for Alexandria and Arlington in 2012 by avvo
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Heather Markman for Chris Leibig.